.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

A Gentler Place

Sunday, September 05, 2004

Cinema - Application for Residency

Hmm, I've been to the cinema an awful lot lately... I should get my own seat.

These unlimited passes are a great idea, though I'm not entirely sure I've got the hang of it yet. I've been 5 days out of the last 6...

Since I've had my pass I've seen the following films:

13 Going On 30 8
A Cinderella Story 8
A Tale Of Two Sisters 8
Catwoman 7
Dodgeball 9
Garfield 7
Home On The Range 7
I, Robot 9
King Arthur 8
Soul Plane 6
Spider-man 2 8
Stage Beauty 8
The Alamo 7
The Chronicles Of Riddick 8
The Motorcycle Diaries 9
The Village 8

[I hope I didn't forget any, links are to iMDB to save time, with my rating out of 10]

Plenty more to see this month, I hope to see Hellboy, The Terminal and Raising Helen before next Friday aswell. :)

At least I get my monies worth. £9.99 x 2, and I've only just entered my second month.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home