.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

A Gentler Place

Sunday, September 05, 2004

Looks like I'm going to hell then.... Bugger

I took this test about a year ago, and I swear I came out better then....

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Fifth Level of Hell!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Very Low
Level 2 (Lustful)High
Level 3 (Gluttonous)High
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Very Low
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Extreme
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)High
Level 7 (Violent)Very High
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)Very High
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Very High

Take the Dante's Inferno Hell Test

Makes sense though, I have always seen gluttony, lust and wrathfulness as my primary sins. But at least I'll not get stuck in limbo, and have dreadful uncertainty hanging over me. Looks like I've got the "Do not pass Go" card.

Whilst I'm at it with these silly things, might aswell assess my personality disorders. LOL

DisorderRating
Paranoid:Very High
Schizoid:High
Schizotypal:High
Antisocial:High
Borderline:Moderate
Histrionic:Very High
Narcissistic:Very High
Avoidant:Very High
Dependent:High
Obsessive-Compulsive:High

-- Personality Disorder Test - Take It! --


4 Comments:

  • LOL, if I had a g/f and a job, I wouldn't have sufficient time remaining to see anyone, let alone a shrink.

    Besides, any mental disorders that I may have come under the banner "oddity", so that's alright then.

    By Blogger Orbling, at Tuesday, September 07, 2004 11:04:00 pm  

  • Well, if I was to get a g/f it would be for more substantial reasons than occupying my time, LOL

    Additionally, I'm not quite sure how I would tell a job why I was doing it. But the main reason for having a job in my book is either doing something worthwhile, or getting money. (Not the same thing as you know)

    By Blogger Orbling, at Wednesday, September 08, 2004 9:43:00 pm  

  • a job is a job
    just live
    and die
    =P
    I want to be in the lust level
    at least.. there is sex after i die?
    haha

    By Blogger Desolation, at Monday, September 27, 2004 3:43:00 am  

  • Hmm, the second level of lust... Doubt you'd get lucky that often there, unless you blew in to someone similarly minded. Does sound nice compared to my level though. Quite fancy the darkness and the sea...

    2nd Level - Lust:
    "You have come to a place mute of all light, where the wind bellows as the sea does in a tempest. This is the realm where the lustful spend eternity. Here, sinners are blown around endlessly by the unforgiving winds of unquenchable desire as punishment for their transgressions. The infernal hurricane that never rests hurtles the spirits onward in its rapine, whirling them round, and smiting, it molests them. You have betrayed reason at the behest of your appetite for pleasure, and so here you are doomed to remain."

    By Blogger Orbling, at Monday, September 27, 2004 4:28:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home