.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

A Gentler Place

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Words run through my mind...





Your Dominant Intelligence is Linguistic Intelligence



You are excellent with words and language. You explain yourself well.
An elegant speaker, you can converse well with anyone on the fly.
You are also good at remembering information and convicing someone of your point of view.
A master of creative phrasing and unique words, you enjoy expanding your vocabulary.

You would make a fantastic poet, journalist, writer, teacher, lawyer, politician, or translator.




Well I always wanted to be a teacher, and a translator would be a dream job of mine (not that I can speak any language anywhere near well enough to translate). Parents always thought I would become a politician, but I can't lie, at all, so couldn't do it. To think, I went down the mathy/science route of education. Probably for the best, but I wish I'd stuck with the wordy subjects. First word at 5 months, that should've been the sign....

3 Comments:

  • I got the same result, hurrah! Thank goodness. It's nice to know that these things agree with the life plan now and then.
    Reminds me of a Buffy quote (I'm ODing, I know it), the classic Xander - 'To read makes our speaking English good.'

    By Blogger Stormfilled, at Wednesday, December 15, 2004 9:08:00 am  

  • LOL, I love that quote.

    You do realise you are going to start looking like Buffy soon, the amount you watch that. Or maybe Willow, that'd be better. If you start to look like Zander, examine the box for a helpline number.

    We always seem to get the same results on these quizzes, I better not ever see you, or the universe will probably implode or something. I'll have to rewatch Back To The Future 2/3 to find out.

    By Blogger Orbling, at Wednesday, December 15, 2004 10:18:00 pm  

  • My first word was "teddy", typical really - I have a very soft spot for soft toys, and real animals, plants, etc....

    My brother's was the f word, how foul. My dad used to shout it at me a lot, I was a hand full LOL!

    Writing would be up my street, I don't know if I have a way with words. If I do, it's a very long way!

    By Blogger Orbling, at Tuesday, December 21, 2004 3:21:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home